Sage MAS 200
mg of Cialis just hours before intercourse ensures hard erection for full period buy generic cialis online
. By blocking the breakdown of cGMP, Vizarsin restores erectile functiondicloxacillin Dycill, Dynapen cialis 2013
If your company is large or growing and has high transaction volume and/or wide area network requirements, then the client/server version of our software is for you. Sage MAS 200 is available for either the Microsoft SQL Server relational database platform or a high performance b-tree file system.
- Thin-Client Architecture - Sage MAS 200 takes advantage of the latest Internet and intranet-compatible, thin-client architecture. This architecture delivers top performance in WAN and remote access environments, as well as delivering data at top speed on your local network.
- Designed for wide Area Networks (WANs) and Remote Access Environments - Sage MAS 200 is ideal for multi-site businesses because it is optimized for remote access environments. In fact, Sage MAS 200 utilizes Virtual Private Networking (VPN) technology to securely connect accounting and bookkeeping departments from various remote offices across the Internet. By taking advantage of VPN technology, you can significantly reduce the expensive data transport costs associated with a dedicated line. Sage MAS 200 is also compatible with Citrix and Windows Terminal Services, although these products are not required to enable Sage MAS 200 over a WAN.
- Optimized for TCP/IP - Sage MAS 200 provides fast, reliable TCP/IP connectivity to facilitate file and resource sharing over the network.
- Performance - The client/server engine performs smoothly even during peak transaction processing and even with a large number of accounting users.
- Enhanced Data Integrity - A critical benefit of thin client architecture is an overall reduction in network traffic. Lower traffic can increase reliability and data integrity systemwide.